Welcome to Norwell Girls Lacrosse Online Registration
Here is some general information regarding our Online Registration:
First, click below on the Program & Level (Grades 1 thru 8) for your child's enrollment. The girls programs are by grade level (grades 1-8). All family members will be able to enroll under one credit card transaction. Please follow the instructions carefully and scroll down to start your Online Registration.
Please e-mail Norwell Girls Lacrosse at:
with any Online Registration questions.
The US Lacrosse Membership fee is a separate credit card transaction. Please contact US Lacrosse Member Service with any questions at tel.#410-235-6882 x102.
Refund Policy: You have the right to receive a full refund within 30 days of when your registration is received should you decide to cancel your membership. After that, only with a note from your doctor for any health related issue that will restrict your participation.
NOTE: US Lacrosse Membership fees, any Norwell Girls Lacrosse Tournament fees, online apparel and/or store purchases, and purchased program and event tickets are non-refundable.
2020 SEASON INFORMATION
- Spring Season Kicks off April 2020 for Grades 1-8, and runs 8 weeks, into June 2020
- Practices will be one time per week for Grades 1-5 and two times per week for grades 6-8
Grade 1/2 will practice on Mondays 5:30-6:30
Grades 7/8 will practice directly afterschool at the Middle School - day TBD
Grade 3,4,5,6 Practice days and times are TBD....by the coaching staff
- Games will be on Sundays (various times) for Grades 3-8....No games for Grades 1/2
- Also included for Grades 3-8 with our registation fee: Indoor sessions with the NHS Coach Kara Connerty in January and February - Fridays, times TBD
- Also included - In March, 3 weeks of indoor sessions with each individual team and their coaches..more info to come on dates